Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
1½ cups boiled moong sprouts
1 cup yogurt
2 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
2 teaspoons ginger-green chilli paste
1 tablespoon ghee
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
1 inch cinnamon
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
8-10 curry leaves
A pinch of asafoetida
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Chopped fresh coriander leaves for serving
Steamed Basmati rice for serving
1. Take yogurt in a bowl. Add gram flour and whisk. Add ginger-green chilli paste and whisk. Add ¼ cup water and whisk well to make a semi-thick mixture.
2. Heat ghee in a deep non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add cloves, cinnamon and cumin seeds and when cumin seeds change colour, add curry leaves and let it crackle.
3. Add asafoetida, turmeric powder, yogurt mixture and ½ cup water and mix. Add salt, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add moong sprouts, mix and cook till the mixture boils. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor