Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
CORN KORMA SEV PURI
Here puris are replaced with brown bread which are topped with corn masala
1 cup boiled corn kernels
4-5 brown bread slices
65 gms bhuna masala
2-3 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
Green chutney, as required
Sweet date and tamarind chutney, as required
Chopped onions, as required
Chopped tomatoes, as required
Nylon sev as required
1. Heat a non-stick pan, add corn kernels.
2. Heat a non-stick tawa. Cut out small roundels of brown bread slices with a round cookie cutter and toast them on the tawa.
3. Add bhuna masala to the corn kernels and mix well. Sauté for 1 minute, transfer into a bowl and set aside to cool. Add mashed potatoes and mix.
4. Arrange the toasted bread roundels on the work top. Place a little corn-potato mixture over each bread roundel and arrange them on a serving plate.
5. Top with little chopped onion and tomato. Drizzle a little sweet chutney and green chutney. Finally cover with sev generously. Garnish with a fresh coriander leaf and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor